- This is the first project out of a program of 3 projects awarded to Infraone as a Program Manager through our affiliated company (Point North Canada).
- The first project is complete modernization of the factory infrastructure and training of Human Recourses and helping the factory for IRIS certification application. The allocated budget is about 1000 Million EGP.
Scope of Work:
- Program management to enable SEMAF to increase production capacity from 300 equivalent units of production to 1000 equivalent units.
- Support Application for IRIS Quality certification to be able to compete internationally.
- Building the Human Resources capacities (Design Team, Production,..)
- Supporting Digital Transformation, Develop a new organizational structure